Thursday, November 3, 2011

Boms Taxonomy for Voice Thread Lesson...

Here is my Blooms levels for my interrogative voice thread lesson:

Knowledge: I built their knowledge by introducing them to the term "interrogative" and showed the students sentences of what an interrogative looks like and how i know that it is an interrogative sentence.

Comprehension: I checked to see if they were comprehending the lesson by asking them to give me more words that we could use at the beginning of the sentence to make it an interrogative sentence and then asked them to give me a sentence using that word.

Application: I asked them to write a letter to the presendent using interrogative sentences to ask him questions.

Analysis: I asked the students what they difference between an interrogative sentence and a declarative sentence was and discussed why they were different.

Synthesis: They had to create their own interrogative sentences within their letter to the president. Also, I had them independantly work on the voice thread two at a time on two computers to circle the interrogative sentences and the words that make it an interrogative.

Evaluation: I evaluated them by how they did with their choices on the voice thread. after each was was done, i went back and checked to see if they got it correct or not, if not than i went back with them and worked with them to go over the sentences again to mark the correct answers. after i would check one student after they were done, i would call up another students to do the voice thread so i could check to see if they got the answers correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment